SERENDIPITY {def.} the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident

about me

My photo
Natural Light and Location Photographer, Wellsville, Utah in the Cache Valley
Happy Skies Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

There are some days I want to request a do-over

When you wake up in the morning to 2 barking crazy pugs, the baby has a poopy diaper that blew out and defied the laws of physics, kids whining because for some reason today is a shocker that they have to go to school- and no I will not get them dressed so they are moving uber slow, and the one that takes the cake is the oldest decided to escalate things with her Aunt and threw the "You aren't my mother!" card! She was being a pill about wearing a hussy shirt and the Aunt said "heck NO!" So instead of changing she decided to pack her bags and wanted to return to a former family friend's home. Such an intense story regarding said daughter I may have to write a book. So needless to say I want a do-over... But can I scratch the dramatic teen part?? I can do slug slow kids, poopy diapers, the whining, and barking dogs; all while standing on my head!! So if you have a magic wand can I please use it?? Or if you know Mary Poppins can you give her my number??!!?? I am not super mom, I do have limits. My heart is broken when it comes to this daughter. Do-over please?? *
insert pouty lip here*

No comments:

Post a Comment