SERENDIPITY {def.} the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident

about me

My photo
Natural Light and Location Photographer, Wellsville, Utah in the Cache Valley
Happy Skies Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello out there!

I figured after talking to my sweet dear friend, Staci; that I NEEDED to blog. I actually have a blog for my photography but I needed one for my family. Thank you Staci!! I should first start by saying I am mommy to 10 kiddos....not a typo. They range in ages 17 3/4 to 6 months old. 6 girls 4 boys. 9 living. I am in transition with my glorious family, to civilian life (Hubby was in the military for 20 + yrs.) , in the Cache Valley. Both of which are new and exciting. Our own personal mission field! We just moved here a month ago and are trying to adapt to all the new changes. We have 8 hens, 2 pugs (with a baby), and soon a australian shepherd pup named Luna. Our kiddos who are school aged attend 5 different schools! Which thankfully picks them up and drops them off in front of our house. After many years of having my husband gone serving our country, I am here to share the many skills I have acquired in his absence to battle loneliness and the skills I have yet to acquire. You could say my bucket list is never ending, so sit back and enjoy my family and our Serendipity!

No comments:

Post a Comment